Thank you for pre-ordering a Geoship S.P.C (“Geoship”) Bioceramic Dome (the “Product”). By placing your pre-order, you are participating in the evolution of an affordable and regenerative built environment.
Summary of Preorder Terms
- You agree to make a preorder payment of $99 and additionally agree to the Preorder Terms below. Your preorder is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of Geoship.
- Preorders will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. However, preorders for some dome sizes, configurations, and locations will be available earlier than others. Geoship plans to begin delivering a small number of pilot production domes in Q4 of 2021, but full production will not begin until 2023. There are factors that may delay this date and we will keep you updated if our schedule changes.
- You will be able to complete your configuration and place a definitive purchase agreement as production nears in 2022.
- You may cancel your Preorder at any time and for any reason. You will then receive a full refund of your $99 preorder payment within 30 days of the cancellation date.
Please read all of these terms and conditions (“Preorder Terms”) carefully before submitting your preorder for a Geoship Bioceramic Dome. By submitting a pre-order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Submitting a Preorder. To submit a preorder to Geoship, simply (1) fill out our online preorder form and agree to these Preorder Terms; and (2) submit your preorder payment of $99. Each preorder you submit for a Product constitutes an offer to purchase that Product.
- Acceptance of Preorder. Preorders are subject to Geoship’s acceptance, in Geoship’s sole discretion. Geoship will send you an email to the address you provide to indicate whether your preorder has been accepted or rejected. If Geoship does not accept your preorder, Geoship will issue you a full refund of your preorder payment immediately. Upon acceptance of your preorder, you and Geoship are bound by these Preorder Terms. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding Geoship’s preorder acceptance policy, please contact Geoship at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to reserve the Product. By agreeing to these Preorder Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old. If you are offering to purchase a Product on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Preorder Terms and you agree to be bound by these Preorder Terms on behalf of that organization.
- Payment. In order for your preorder to be eligible for Geoship’s acceptance, you must pay the preorder amount through any payment method designated on our website. Payment does not guarantee acceptance of your preorder.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your preorder at any time, and for any reason, prior to your execution of a definitive purchase agreement for the Product. If you decide to cancel your preorder, your sole and exclusive remedy is a full refund of your preorder payment. Geoship will issue this refund within 30 days of your cancellation. Geoship may also cancel your preorder at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion, prior to the execution of a definitive purchase agreement for the Product. If Geoship decides to cancel your preorder, you will be issued a full refund of your preorder payment. Geoship may also cancel your preorder and refund your preorder payment if Geoship discontinues the Product, or any features or options after the time you place your preorder, or if Geoship determines that you are acting in bad faith.
- Taxes and Related Fees. You are responsible for all import duties, taxes, and other related charges. If you have already placed a preorder and discovered that taxes make your preorder untenable for you, please contact Geoship Support to cancel your preorder, and we will refund your preorder payment in full within 30 days of your cancellation.
- Shipping and Delays. You are reserving a product that has not yet been manufactured. A variety of factors may impact the time it takes Geoship to deliver the product; including product development setbacks, manufacturing schedule, and the acceptance date of your preorder. At some point before delivery, Geoship will notify you to place an order and enter into a purchase agreement. This will involve selecting your options and making an additional payment. You must also pay all tariff, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. If for any reason the cost becomes too high or the wait becomes too long, your sole remedy will be to receive a full refund of your preorder payment within 30 days.
- Intellectual Property Ownership. You acknowledge that Geoship and its licensors own and will retain all right, title and interest in and to any and all worldwide intellectual property and proprietary rights embodied in the Product, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, patent rights and trade secret rights, and in the trademarks. You further acknowledge that you will have no rights with respect to any of the foregoing.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Geoship from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, losses, remedies, rights, costs, expenses (including attorney fees, expert witness fees, expenses and court costs), and causes of action arising out of (i) the cancellation of a pre-order by Geoship (with the exception of any obligation to return the preorder payment subject to the terms of these Preorder Terms, (ii) your installation of the Product or work at the site where the Product will be located, (iii) any breach of these Preorder Terms by you, or (iv) the actions or omissions of any agent, employee, representative or contractor of yours, including any safety violations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. GEOSHIP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) AND NONE SHALL BE IMPLIED BY LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GEOSHIP BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES TO YOU.
- Modification of these preorder Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Preorder Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. If a change to these Preorder Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, you will be notified within a reasonable time. You will be required to accept the modified Preorder Terms in order for your preorder to remain valid. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Preorder Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Disputes arising under these Preorder Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Preorder Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose. You may not amend these Preorder Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent.
- Controlling law and severability. These Preorder Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, excluding its conflict of law principles. These Preorder Terms will not be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of these preorder Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Preorder Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Arbitration. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related in any to this Agreement or any services performed hereunder which cannot be amicably resolved by the parties shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall take place before a single arbitrator sitting in Nevada County, CA. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrators will be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The decision of the arbitrators shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the parties. Each party shall bear its own costs relating to the arbitration proceedings irrespective of its outcome. This section provides the sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to this Agreement.
- Transfer of rights. Your preorder is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written consent of Geoship.
- Miscellaneous. Use of section headers in these Preorder Terms is for convenience only and will not have any impact on the interpretation of any provision. Upon termination of these Preorder Terms, any provision that by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive.
- Contact information. Geoship SPC is located in Nevada City, CA. You may contact us by phone at (530) 777-0723 or by e-mail at email@example.com